- Studies 2016 - 2017 Second Year of Master’s
degree in Sensory Analysis University
of Saint Charles, Marseille
• (13.55 of general average in first
year of Master’s Degree).
• Mastery of the R and FIZZ
software; Learning of Sensory Analysis Techniques, Sensory Marketing, Marketing
Communication, Health and Toxicology, Food Biotechnology, Chemistry, Decision
Theory, Quality and Regulations..
2015 - 2016 First Year of Master’s
degree in Neurosciences University
2012 - 2015 License’s degree Science,
Technology, Health University
· Biology, Cellular biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Health,
Construction of a Research Project, Analysis of Scientific Articles.
- Professional ExperiencesDecathlon
on the hiking and climbing section - Seasonal work (5 Months)
• Counselor and salesman on the hiking and
• Support clients, advise them, help them in their
search for products.
• Product inventory management, product shelving,
new product launches in shelves.February - June 2016 Complétude Professor
Individual Mathematics Middle School and High School
courses given to students with academic difficulties.
Cliquez ici pour récupérer ce CV au format PDF